sábado, 20 de junio de 2009

Thing #7

I belive it is very important to comment and get feedback in order to grow. Especially in areas that will allow us to help others.
Developing through feedback: I have learned through feedback that there is a difference between good and bad. I would like to take the feedback from my bloggers and use it as a tool to coach myself and others in advancement.I believe these feedbacks will help me develop myself.
regarding blog comments: I enjoy reading comments from my blog readers. Sometimes I receive negative feedback and I feel disengaged from the course I have taken in the past. Good thing is this will help me develop self confidence in myself and learn to to share my view points with others. I really enjoy reading positve feedback on my blog. these comments will help stenghten my inner self. I want to encourage fellow students, peers, and bloggers to write from the heart and be truthful when writing in my blog. Please be honest as all comments will help me become a better person.

2 comentarios:

  1. I think you are on target with your thoughts about commenting on blogs. I really liked the article on How to Comment like a King (or Queen). She talked about being a DC (Darth Vader). I too will be very disappointed about negative feedback from a blogger. Coolcat said that we will all have have one at some point and it just takes some sitting back and reflecting on why we blog what we blog. Continue the Good Work. I have enjoyed reading your posts thus far!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Concuerdo también acerca del valor de comentar. La colaboración en línea, eLearning, o aprendiendo en línea implica tanto más que solamente se sienta y consigue. Entretiene a mí que como educadores que predicamos acerca de no tener aulas donde "se sienta y consigue" sucede, mas tomamos o creamos cursos en línea eso "son leídos y son conseguido". ¡Consiga verdadero! Qué sucede. No son nosotros educadores cuando el contenido va en línea. A menudo me asombra que individuos aplaudirán hacer un curso en línea o las materias disponibles en línea. Qué es el punto. Sí, proporciona acceso, pero lo hace añade al proceso que aprende. ¿Aumenta la comprensión? Es digno de ir en línea. Eso es la pregunta.

    Comentar, colaboración en línea, y la reacción crean un ambiente activo en línea que aprende. Esto conecta al estudiante. Esto conecta los puntos. Esto consigue la conversación que va. Eso es lo que es tan gran acerca de ir en línea. Da cada una oportunidad de ser oída. Todos tienen una voz.

    ¡No se piérda en el ciberespacio!



    In English for those non-speakers LOL

    I too agree about the value of commenting. Online collaboration, eLearning, or learning online involves so much more than merely sit and get. It is entertaining to me that as educators we preach about not having classrooms where “sit and get” is taking place, yet we are taking or creating online courses that are “read and get”. Get real! What is happening. Are we not educators when the content goes online. It often amazes me that individuals will applaud making a course online or materials available online. What is the point. Yes, it provides access, but does it add to the learning process. Does it increase understanding? It is worthy of going online. That is the question.

    Commenting, online collaboration, and feedback creates an online active learning environment. This connects the learner. This connects the dots. This gets the conversation going. That is what is so great about going online. It gives every a chance to be heard. Everyone has a voice.

    Don’t get lost in cyberspace!

    ResponderEliminar