jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Thing # 4 Blogging begins with reading

I am really impresed with all this blogs. As I wrote before this is my first experience with this "level" of technology and I feel so bad and also two steps behind of where I should be .
This blogs are great , all have great ideas in how to present a blog. I did not have an idea about how introduce a blog in a lower level, but after I read Duck with a block I got different ideas in how to bring it in to the classroom.
I like the different formats that you can adapt to writte, and I would say that writting and reading are in a metamorphosis, it is a compleatly new way to express yourself, to share ideas, comunicate etc. I just love it!

2 comentarios:

  1. Don't feel like you are alone: we are ALL always behind when it comes to technology. It just changes too quickly. You have made the right step towards staying a little less-behind than others.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree, technology is always changing and advancing. I also like the idea behind the duck with the blog. I think it is a great way to get younger children involved.

    ResponderEliminar