jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Thing # 1

Which habit most be more challenging for you to employ as part of your learning 2.0 23 things experience?
I would say the most challenging for me will be writting in english, and not only that sharing! I do not feel very confortable about it. I am still learning english and sometimes it is frustrating for me not be able to express what I want, but I am willing to take the risk. Because this is a great opportunity to learn something new. I will do my best.
Which habit will be the easiest or is most reasonent for you as a lifelong lerner?
Begin with the end in mind will be the easiest habit for me.I have been having this habit for a while and it always works for me , and now If I do not have a goal it is for me like walking covering my eyes.
and the most important habit for me as I work in this course will be have confidence in myself as a competent effective learner because I have no experience taking classes on line and my lack of skills in technology.

1 comentario:

  1. You are doing a great job with your English. I am going to have to brush up on my Spanish to make sure I am posting comments in the right place.

    ResponderEliminar